The daily Litrpg journal of a fairly average 46 year old man in a world where hundreds of thousands of people suddenly have a super power.
Follow him as he learns skills, runs away a lot, suffers crippling headaches, avoids reading his titles, and tries to avoid breaking his body that didn’t get enough calcium and vegetables.
1) I gained pain and a skill?
2) Who is crazier, me or the dog?
3) A punch in the face would hurt less.
4) Grinding pain, wait!, no, I mean skills!
5) The old fashioned way my grandfather used to do it.
6) Hey you creepy bastard in the doorway, got any smokes?
7) Screw you resistances!
8) I didn’t want those superhuman powers anyway.
9) I need to get stronger, or else.
10) Working smarter not harder isn’t laziness right?
11) I’ve got the power! Almost?
12) Self-mutilation is for losers.
13) Now with more character!
14) Maybe I can resist eating 12 donuts in 30 minutes now.
15) I used to like grinding quests.
16) I R Copyman!
17 ) “Kill with a borrowed sword”
18) Doggie Training Days Part 1
19) Doggie Training Days Part 2
20) Don’t let anyone see your butt at the city jail or … it will hurt
21) 50% less Shameful
22) Not the best day
23) Calm before the steel-toe buttkicking
24) Streaking for the win.
25) Gimme three steps
[Disclaimer: The main character is a more normalized version of me, with 170% less laziness installed, and a few buffs like greater courage. Other things like having a job are partially similar. No other characters are based on real people because most people I know are either too normal to be useful or too fucked in the head to be believable.